At Total Vitality Medical Group, not only are we able to help diagnose and treat common health conditions, like coughs, ear infections, urinary tract infections, and skin rashes, but we also have the ability to perform specialty services too.
Here are just a few that we offer:
- 3 different allergy testing options to find out what is inflaming your body
- Rapid Strep Test (RST) so you don’t have to wait to find out if you have a streptococcal infection
- Saliva hormone testing to make sure your body is in balance
- Confidential and discreet Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing
- Stool testing to uncover any gastrointestinal or digestive issues
- Tuberculosis testing
- Urine dips and cultures to check for bacteria, kidney disease, toxic metals and more
- Lap band fills and adjustments, along with other forms of bariatric aftercare
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections so that you can heal more quickly using your own blood and the nutrients in it
- Pulse Stimulation Treatment (P-STIM) to help you manage chronic and acute pain
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs) to check for issues with your heart
- Celiac and auto-immune panels to test for gluten sensitivity and hepatitis
Whether these tests and services are necessary to determine the source of your discomfort and pain or to help treat it, each one serves a very important function.
Our number one goal is to provide you the best medical care from start to finish. We work hard to diagnose your condition accurately so that together we can create a treatment plan that suits your needs and helps you obtain your desired results.
Whether your doctor is running tests as part of your annual wellness physical to make sure you’re in tip-top shape, or you’re not feeling the greatest and he or she is trying to figure out what is wrong, it’s nice to be able to get all of your lab work done all at once and in one location. And, when that location is the same one that you go to for all of your other medical treatment needs, well, that just makes the most sense.
At Total Vitality Medical Group, we want it to be as convenient as possible for you to handle all of your healthcare needs with ease.That is why we have onsite labs in all five of our locations in Brandon, Clearwater (headquarters),Port Richey,Tampa, St. Petersburg. The simpler it is for you to get and stay healthy, the happier you (and we) are!
Here are just a few of the lab testing services we offer:
- Allergy testing
- Blood labs and counts
- Metabolic panels
- Drug screens
- Pregnancy tests
- Prostate specific antigen testing
- Vitamin D and B12 testing
- Glucose testing
- H pylori labs
- Lipid panels
- Mono and Epstein-Barr tests
- DEXA body composition scans
After you leave your doctor’s appointment with your lab paperwork in hand, you don’t even have to leave the building or schedule another day off work. Simply come into the lab and we’ll take care of you so that you can get your tests done and go about your day.
Even if you do have to come back (such as in cases of fasting), at least you don’t have to use your GPS to figure out where you need to go and you don’t have to worry about walking in and not being familiar with your surroundings. You’ll just come right back to our facility, where it feels like home.
We also offer other specialty tests, such as saliva hormone tests, STD testing, stool and urine tests, TB testing, and more. So, whatever your medical needs, we’ve got the test required to figure out what is bothersome to you, as well as the treatment options to make you feel better!