At Total Vitality Medical Group, not only are we able to help diagnose and treat common health conditions, like coughs, ear infections, urinary tract infections, and skin rashes, but we also have the ability to perform specialty services too.
Here are just a few that we offer:
- 3 different allergy testing options to find out what is inflaming your body
- Rapid Strep Test (RST) so you don’t have to wait to find out if you have a streptococcal infection
- Saliva hormone testing to make sure your body is in balance
- Confidential and discreet Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing
- Stool testing to uncover any gastrointestinal or digestive issues
- Tuberculosis testing
- Urine dips and cultures to check for bacteria, kidney disease, toxic metals and more
- Lap band fills and adjustments, along with other forms of bariatric aftercare
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections so that you can heal more quickly using your own blood and the nutrients in it
- Pulse Stimulation Treatment (P-STIM) to help you manage chronic and acute pain
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs) to check for issues with your heart
- Celiac and auto-immune panels to test for gluten sensitivity and hepatitis
Whether these tests and services are necessary to determine the source of your discomfort and pain or to help treat it, each one serves a very important function.
Our number one goal is to provide you the best medical care from start to finish. We work hard to diagnose your condition accurately so that together we can create a treatment plan that suits your needs and helps you obtain your desired results.
We have four convenient locations in Brandon, Clearwater, Port Richey and Tampa Florida so that you can choose the one that works best for you and your family.